Our reliable end-to-end system solutions are scalable for networks ofall sizes, from small office cabling requirements to multi-building campus networks with thousands of users, while meeting the stringent demands of all appropriate regional and international standards. Demands requiring a wide variety of solutions are be met by using a certified vendor who offers a diverse and complete portfolio of:
- Copper, Fibre and Gpon and W-LAN technology
- Shielded and Un-shielded copper technology
- Category 3 Telephony
- RF and MATV
- Class D/Cat. 5, Class E/ Cat. 6, and Class F/Cat. 7
- Class EA/Cat. 6A and Class FA/Cat. 7A
- IP 20 to IP 67 environments
- Fully compliant 10G copper solutions
- Data and/or Voice Integrated Cabling Systems
- Horizontal cabling to the desktop
- Fibre Optic Cabling – to the desktop or between campus’s or
- Patching phone lines – PABX / MDF / IDF / FDP or for VOIP
- Testing and labeling using the latest testers
- Cabling Certification- Multi vendor up to 25 years.
Cabling and Wireless can provide certified installations for industry leading vendors such as Panduit, Siemon, Belden, and ICSI.