Gaining visibility and insight into your business can be a challenge. Whether you manage one location or 1,000, an effective video surveillance system serves as a crime deterrent as well as a key method to capture and document security events on your premises. With Infotouch’s video security expertise, we can keep an eye on your facility so you can focus on what matters: running your business.
A video surveillance system is a critical component of a comprehensive security strategy. Infotouch is proud to offer the experience and expertise to design, install, service, and monitor a system that will fit your unique business needs, as well as integrate with your existing systems. Whether you’re looking for basic local video surveillance systems, or looking for your system to do more for your business, Infotouch can deliver the solution you need.
Advanced Video Solutions
From traditional local video surveillance to cutting-edge IP systems and cloud-based storage options, Infotouch can design, install, service, and monitor the right video system for your needs. With our expertise, we’ll deliver the right video surveillance solution for your needs, including:
- IP and analog camera systems
- Local, network, and cloud-based video storage options
- Video monitoring
- Video alarm verification
- Live view video on-the-go
- Advanced video analytics capabilities & reporting
- Integration with intrusion, access control, and more
Installing an access control system can be tricky, unless you have installation experience. Infotouch is a reputable, professional security services provider that provides trusted access control system installation. Our professional installation services ensure you get an optimized solution that provides convenient and secure door access control at your facility.
Our expert access control installers will oversee your access control installation from start-to-finish. We offer professional and comprehensive door access control system installation services—from site assessment, to configuration and documentation of your customized system settings. Our service is designed for the latest door access control technology, smart card reader, biometrics, TCP/IP and RFID solutions.
Access Control Installation and Security Services include:
- Site Assessment – We will conduct thorough site survey and design, beginning with a basic schematic of your floor plan, and then address your basic security needs and questions.
- Access Control System Installation – We will install and optimize your access control solution.
- Cabling – Our access control installers will install and run required Ethernet, video and/or power cabling.
- Configuration of Remote Workstations – We’ll engage the user-friendly access control software and interface to connect, configure, and optimize remote workstations for your access control system installation
- Documentation – We’ll provide thorough, easy-to-use documentation and archiving of system settings for your door access control installation.